The session “Turning up the Heat: Energy Efficiency, Emissions and the Bottom Line” highlighted both the strengths and the challenges in our industry when it comes to advancing new technologies and best practices in energy efficiency. Learn more about this session by following us at CoreNet.
- Where are markets lagging behind in sustainability transparency?
- Zero-in on zero waste: 3 things you need to know
- Connecting the dots between sustainability, smart buildings and strategy
- Behind-the-scenes: Smart building innovations at the Purdue Center for High Performance Buildings
- GRESB is transforming sustainable real estate. Is your business up to the challenge?