Looking for your 15 seconds of fame? Join the ENERGY STAR Blogathon on Earth Day!
On Thursday, April 21, e-mail Stephanie Hill and let her know if you are going to join in. You will receive further directions about the best way to participate prior to the event, including examples of text to use during the Blogathon.
Here are some examples of how you can join in:
– Blog or tweet about your “ENERGY STARs Across America” event
– Promote your ENERGY STAR pledge drive on Facebook
– Describe the “Change the World, Start with ENERGY STAR” campaign and how you’re participating in your e-newsletter
– Share a story about how your organization is making a difference with ENERGY STAR – post a video on YouTube and provide the link
– Invite others to visit energystar.gov/changetheworld and make a change with ENERGY STAR
It’s your chance to be a social networking star … an “Energy Star!”