Interested in learning more about using data and analytics as part of your smart building strategy? Join us for an upcoming webcast on Friday, November 6 at 12:30pm EST. To register for this free webcast, please click here.
That’s where data and analytics come into play. Building operators can use data and analytics to:
- Evaluate performance history and set baselines
- Monitor and measure performance against specific goals and metrics
- Optimize building performance in real-time
- Identify performance faults and abnormalities
- Provide system diagnostics
- Deliver meaningful information needed to correct inefficiencies
Want to learn more? Join us for a discussion on how advanced data and analytics can provide visibility into building operations, create a more comfortable environment, and significantly reduce energy and maintenance costs.
Darlene Pope is Senior Director of Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) at JLL. Darlene has more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate, technology, and smart building solutions. Darlene founded smart building consulting and solutions business CoR Advisors in 2009. She is a nationally-recognized author and speaker on intelligent buildings, energy management, green buildings, sustainability, and other real estate technologies.